- You create and structure high-quality, user-centric designs for mobile, desktop and web applications.
- You ensure scalability and responsiveness of the designs while not neglecting their excellent visual.
- You create consistent designs and templates, as well as optimize them with the help of user research data.
- You team with product management, brand design/building and work closely with development.
- At least two years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar UX-related role
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and interaction design, user-centered design process, as well as strong knowledge of user experience principles and techniques
- Experience with creating prototypes or detailed wire-frames for complex web applications
- At least two years of experience working in a collaborative team and directly with developers for implementation of designs
- Familiarity with user interface patterns for web, desktop and mobile/app
- Experience defining or maintaining a style guide and common components.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions
- A bachelor's degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or related UX degree
- Demonstrated history of acquiring user data (e.g., conducting usability studies, performing user research)
- Computer science background
- Independent work in our team
- after onboadring phase also home office possible
- Varied tasks in an expanding company with above average growth dynamics
- Performance-related remuneration and great employee discounts
- Personal mentoring and thorough training for an optimal start
You have the above skills and even some more? Then you are the right candidate for us!
Please send your application documents with salary expectations and earliest possible availability, preferably by e-mail to email@example.com