- working closely with our Product Owner, Support, Solution Architects, Engineering, and UX/UI designers in order to provide our customers with a state- of- the- art online-only documentation and knowledge base
- managing translations of our documentation into other languages
- being a user advocate and helping them to use our product in an easy way
- we’re looking for an empathic and curious person who asks meaningful questions, and has a passion for understanding people’s problems, behaviors and motivations
- strong knowledge of and experience in technical writing and documentation methodologies
- independent and pro-active way of working
- Eexcellent communication and writing skills in both German and English, additional languages are a plus.
- experience with agile working methods
- understanding of basic security and IT topics
- ideally, a degree in a human-behavior-related field, such as Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Technical Communication, Computer Science or similar
Preferred Additional Qualifications:
- being abilityle to transform complex and technical knowledge into easily understandable graphics or visuals
- familiarity with user interfaces of web applications and mobile apps in security projects
- a secure job in a modern environment with performance-based compensation
- Smart Work: flexible working hours and remote working options
- comprehensive on-boarding process by our employees and regular career-path mentoring
- free employee parking and state-of-the-art work equipment with open work space, billiard table and much more
- various employee discounts such as business bicycle, shopping portal, etc.
- individual training and further education possibilities
- fruit, drinks, sweets at any time
- a young, diverse team and lots of fun besides work
You have the above skills and even some more? Then you are the right candidate for us!