As a Market Development Representative (MDR) you are the key contact person for our customers and colleagues and ensure a customer-centric customer journey. Your tasks are diverse and range from independent lead processing to the generation and development of new sales opportunities in the B2B environment. To drive your projects forward, you will build a resilient network with decision makers from sales, marketing and partner companies. Your goal is to inspire new customers for Password Safe and to initiate the sales process. You can help shape how you achieve these goals and enjoy a great deal of freedom in doing so. We are looking forward to hearing your ideas!
MDR duties also include:
- building a resilient lead pipeline in a selected industry or region.
- proactive contacting of decision makers at end customers
- proactive contacting of internal stakeholders (sales, presales, marketing)
- project coordination and handling of special tasks
- presentation of Password Safe via phone, chat, web meeting
- business research (industries, markets)
- clean documentation and presentation of results incl. forecasting
- develop and present solution proposals, understand and implement requirements
- a completed vocational training or a degree from the fields of business administration, IT or from the commercial sector.
- affinity for complex technical topics in IT
- at least 2 years of experience in internal sales, ideally in the IT security industry and/or in technical sales
- an outgoing sales personality, confident and professional appearance and the ability to inspire others
- commitment and willingness to achieve the set goals
- affinity to social media channels (Xing, LinkedIn ect.)
- customer orientation
- openness to change
- self-starter mentality
- very good German and English skills
Desireable Additional Qualifications:
- knowledge or affinity in the security area
- additional foreign languages
- independent work in a young and dynamic team
- scope for creativity and growth opportunities
- a secure job in a modern environment with success-oriented remuneration
- smart work: flexible working hours and remote working options
- varied tasks in an expanding company with above-average growth dynamics
- comprehensive on-boarding process by our employees as well as regular career path mentoring
- various employee benefits such as company bicycle, shopping portal, etc.
- individual training and further education opportunities
- fruit, drinks, sweets at any time
- a young, colorful team and a lot of fun besides work
You have the necessary qualifications? Then we look forward to receiving your application.