MATESO is expanding heavily and continues to develop impact nationally and internationally. We are looking for a Head of IT (m/f/d) to manage our system landscape at the earliest possible opportunity.
- Leadership and development of a team that guarantees smooth IT operations across projects, locations and systems
- Responsibility for the operation of the server & service infrastructure platform and networks (cloud, external hosting, MultiCloud)
- Responsibility for the operation of all client and mobile systems
- Further development of an automation and hosting strategy
- Establishment and expansion of a modern (container) platform as a basis for modern micro service applications
- Responsibility for user helpdesk / incident and request management
- Sparring partner function vis-à-vis colleagues from IT, specialist departments and external service providers in all discussions about systems and processes
- Allocation and planning of the available budgets
- Definition of insourcing / the degree of external service provision
- Responsibility for the strategic selection of service providers, taking into account internal IT skills and operational service providers; negotiation, contract management and control of service providers
- Successful university degree with a focus in computer science or economics or comparable education with a lot of work experience
- Several years of relevant professional experience in dealing with complex IT landscapes and transformation scenarios and ideally experience with DevOps structures
- Experience in managing employees and the ability to proactively drive a change process
- Communication and persuasion skills as well as experience in managing different / strong stakeholders
- Fluency in spoken and written German
- Can-do and ownership mentality, willingness to succeed and willingness to be measured by results
Preferred Additional Qualifications:
- Linux knowledge
- Multi-tier environment
- Cloud technologies
- Variety in tasks in a secure, internationally expanding company with above-average growth dynamics
- Ability and confidence to realise one's own ideas, in order to be able to take on projects and responsibility at an early stage if suitable
- Feel-good atmosphere: thorough induction and mentoring program in a motivated team with flat hierarchies and short communication channels
- A job in one of the most beautiful regions of Germany - we will also be happy to help you find a flat!
- And much more: employee discounts and benefits, company pension scheme, modern office space, free drinks, fruit and sweets, ...
You have the above skills and even some more? Then you are the right candidate for us!
Please send your application documents with salary expectations and earliest possible availability, preferably by e-mail to email@example.com.